Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Text Symbols SMS Dictionary

Text Symbols SMS Dictionary 

@@@@@:-) Marge Simpson 

@:-) John Travolta in 'Grease' quiff 

:[ I am a vampire! 

((:-/ I am bald 

£$£:-) I am rich! 

#:-/ My hair's matted, arghhhh! 

:-))))))) A person with multiple chins 

D:-) Look I am wearing a sailor hat 

}:-(= Dracula 

:-& Tongue-tied 

( '}{' ) Boy and girl kissing 

:") Blush 

;) Cheeky wink 

;-) Flirty 

:* Kiss or :-x or :o* 

:x Secret's safe with me 

;o) Wink 

*^_^* A huge dazzling grin 

c|B-) Ali G 

o:-) Angel 

:*) ? Are you drunk? 

£:-) Bad hair day 

:-o zz zz ZZ Bored or tired 

:-E Bucktoothed vampire 

})i({ Butterfly 

>^,,^< Cat 

####@### Centipede in a sombrero 

C=:-) Chef 

C8<] Darth Vader 

>:-) Devil 

};-)> Devil 

A: ) Dick head 

5:-) Elvis Presley 

@:-) Elvis Presley 

9) Frog 

~B-) Geek 

:-% Get Lost 

:-]= Goofy 

:-) Happy 

:-) , I have an outie belly button 

:-) . have an innie belly button 

#;-) I have tangled hair 

:-s I'm not making sense 

(-.-)Zzz I'm sleepy 

:'-) I'm so happy I'm crying 

:***-) I'm wearing body glitter 

B-) I'm wearing glasses ( therefore 'cool!') 

:-{} I'm wearing lipstick 

(-: It's the left hand smiley! 

(_x_) Kiss my butt 

@(*o*)@ Koala 

%-) Like my new glasses 

8(:-) Mickey Mouse 

<:3 span="span"> Mouse 

}:-( My toupee is at risk from a high wind 

:-p Naughty 

(:-( Noel Gallagher 

:-O Oh no 

:-* Oops 

=^) Open-minded 

:@) Pig 

(:::[]:::) Plaster 

:-$ Put your money where your mouth is 

:-( Sad 

:-O Shouting 

(8-) Smiley (alternative!) 

/\(oo)/\ Spider 

:o) Sticking your tongue out 

:-p Sticking your tongue out 

:-D Sticking your tongue out 

:-@! Swearing 

@:-) Wearing a turban 

:-" Whistling 

¿8-| WWF superstar the Rock (people's eyebrow) 

:-(*) You make me sick! 

:------------) You're a big liar! 

X-( You're mad!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive