Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

An appreciation from Qatar!


Photo


Dear Sir,

Namaste !!

While navigating through Dr.Subramanian swamy’s blog, I happened to see your Blog-thread http://kas100.blogspot.com/2012/02/antonys-gesture-on-2g-verdict.html. Since then, I have been visiting your blog on regular basis, for the last more than one year. Your comments on contemporary issues deserve much appreciation. Hats Off Solomon Sir.

If any body have ever chance to visit your Blog, I am quite sanguine that, they will become a regular visitor of your Blog and ardent admirer of you, within a short span of time. Your apt use of humor is further makes the subject more interesting to the readers.

On daily basis, I am visiting your Blog with great interest to read your comments on various issues; but some times, I feel disappointed & I have to wait two/three days together, to get a new comments on your Blog. If time permits, please try to  send your comments on daily basis, on contemporary issues (not restricted to one article only per day), as lot of enthusiastic people are like me, closely observing your comments.

Apart from your regular Articles, your Poems are also superb and thought provoking.

I take this opportunity to wish you and May you succeed in your pursuit of making people aware of the real facts of each and every issue and propagating your unbiased opinion, views on the current issues, through your Blog.

With best wishes, Sir

With lot of Regards,

Haridas, Qatar.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive