Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 2, 2010

Condolence at the death of my friend Dr K K Sudevan

It was with a great feeling of loss when I heard of sudden demise of my friend K K Sudevan, the director, K R Gouri Amma College of Engineering, Valamangalam, Thuravoor. My heart is truly distraught.

Sudevan was more than just a humble and wonderful person; he was always so kind and considerate to me that I always welcomed seeing him at every occasion. He was my class mate in standard ten of High School, Kandmangalam. We were the only the two first classes from standard XB of the school in the SSLC examination of 1968 March. Our class teacher was Damodaran Sir. Sudevan’s paintings on the life cycle of frog was pasted on walls of the class room by Damodaran sir and asked us to learn from it. Radha Teacher, wife of Damodaran sir, was our Malayalam teacher. Rajappan sir and Valiya Thampan sir taught us Mathematics. The lessons we learned from the class were the same. However, he fathomed more miles than me with his intelligence and tireless effort. He was a professor at an Engineering college, Mumbai before joining at Valamangalam Engineering College as director.

His passing will not only leave a void in our lives, but in the hearts of all those who knew him. He was a true follower of Sree Narayana Guru. His association with Thaickal Muslim church, Thankey Christian Church, and Kandamangalam temple will be ever remembered. He was a man of vision and secular thoughts. Sudevan will always remain within my heart

My sincere prayers for my friend.

K A Solaman
Friday, April 02, 2010

5 comments:

Mary Linsa said...

Very nice...

prof prem raj pushpakaran said...

Prof Prem raj Pushpakaran writes -- 2019 marks the 100th birth year of K.R. Gowri Amma!!!

Unknown said...

Dear This K K Sudhevan was working in TCETata Consulting Engineeres in Bombay in 19&5

Unknown said...

In 1985

Unknown said...

If yes pls. Give a missed call to 00971506789948

About Me

My photo
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive