Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Wedding a waste.







I'm an Indian and I, like many other Indians, keep no special interest in the affairs the British Royal Family. However, many of the Indian channels and News papers gave special importance to the royal wedding. I place my strong discontentment for the huge sum spent for the royal wedding waste when countries like Japan are striving hardly for a comeback from Nature’s fury.

Further I don't understand the need for this royal profligacy. The huge money spent for the royal wedding can be benignly used for feeding millions of the poor. Certain newspapers even published the marriage photo of the parents Prince Charles and Diana along with that of the newly wedded. Does it mean that another Kamilla Parker would stand on their way?
K A Solaman

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive