Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Not every thing smooth in S B I branch

This is for the first time I visit (Date 16-12-10, time 12.15noon) SBI Branch at X-Ray junction, Cherthala, Kerala and that is for taking a DD. I had also in mind an idea to open an SB account with the branch because it is a new branch and one of their outsourcers contacted me of late and enlightened about the advantage of opening an account with SBI. The lady at the front counter, possibly a last grade, told me to fill the application and submit to the next counter with cash. When approached the cash counter the woman at the counter told:
“Wait”, of course there was no other client
I asked “How long?”
“I don’t know”
“What shall I do then?”
“Go to some other branch and get the DD. The man in charge of the DD has gone out with source code”
“What is it?”
“It is none of your business”
“Will he return?”
“Ask the Manager.”
I returned and took DD from a Co-operative bank. The SBI lost Rs 25 as DD commission.

What I have to say is: not everything smooth with SBI. Make the X-Ray branch as Banjara Hills, Hyderabad model so that ordinary folk should never visit this branch.
Further I own a SBI life insurance of Rs 1.5 lakh (Does anyone need to know the Policy number?). I will dispose it soon. I need not require service of State Bank of India.

K A Solaman

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive