Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 11, 2009

Killer’s S-knife

My name starts with the letter ‘S’ and I keep a special interest in this letter. I remember my school days when I wrote the letter S in name artistically in my school note books and examination papers and it was a subject of curiosity for many of my friends. One of my teachers once told me seeing the letter S in my name: “it requires King Solomon’s wisdom to judge the beauty of the letter S in your name”. I was much thrilled.

Nevertheless, of late, I have developed revulsion towards the letter S after reading the exciting case of the murder of Paul M George Muthoot with a specially made S-knife. The Kerala police and some thick- skinned politicians have turned God’s own country into a devil’s paradise with story of S-knife. The blacksmith who made the S-shaped knife for CI one Mr Thomas or his aide is the present target of investigation. The blacksmith is an acute state of despair and fear. The interesting aspect is the order for knife was given to blacksmith after Inspector General of Police Vincen M Paul had told the media that an S-shaped weapon had been used to kill Paul. The blacksmith also told the media that the police had taken away the knife the next morning. The police had also recovered the knife from the house of one accused Kaari Sathish. Precisely, the S-knife has embarrassed not only the Home Minister Kodiyeri Balakrishnan and the entire police force it also annoyed me. Moreover, CPM State secretary Pinarayi Vijayan had given political colour to the case saying that it is RSS who uses S-knife for murder. He even gave an expert description of the use of S-knife. The reason for my recent repugnance to letter S is thus obvious.

As part of the investigation a high level team led by DGP Jacob Punnoos is seeking details about the revelation made by the blacksmith that the ‘S’ shaped knife recovered from accused Kari Sathish’s house, was made as per the instruction of circle inspector Thomas. Thus, the S-knife is the real villain in the Paul murder case. The police investigation may likely to be extended to Ratan Tata who owns the prestigious Tata Steel Company that makes quality steel for quality products like S-knife.

K A Solaman

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive