Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Invitation to Mani



There is of course some logic when K M Mani is invited by Marxist party to join their fold. Mani Congress with the LDF can form a ministry with Mani as the CM. But the invitation by BJP to Mani to join with them is quite inexplicable. There is not even a single seat for BJP in the Kerala Assembly. It is laughable to see that Mani ideas go with BJP ideology.

It may be K M Mani’s wish to become the CM of Kerala by hook or crook. He has paved the way for it by mishandling the State Exchequer. The State is on the verge of a financial breakdown. And it is too cruel on the part of the Finance Minister Mani and the State Transport Minister Thiruvanchoor  to deny the pension of KSRTC retired employees.

It may be Mani’s last wish to become the CM of Kerala. So it would be better for him to remember the second wish of Alexander the Great. He said: “My second wish is to tell people not to be like me in pursuing wealth. I spent my whole life pursuing wealth, but I was wasting my time, most of the time”

K A Solaman

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive